Not a happy camper

Ugh. Migraine. Waiting for the Imitrex to kick in.

So yesterday, I decided to go back to sleep after getting the kids off to school. I was still feeling the effects of inventory. I woke up at 1:30, when I needed to be AT work at 1:30! Ack! Got there at 2, boss says I definitely look like I just woke up. Phew.

Okay, so then mister my room is a mess bitches at me this morning that I haven't cleaned the living room. Huh? Apparently, daddy complained about it last night and the kid who's a slob decides that he's going to give me grief about not cleaning the house. WTF? I am NOT happy, especially with this pounding head. I had to explain that before giving people a hard time about not doing something, you need to be doing it yourself.

Off to clean, before anyone else bitches about it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously