lazy saturday

I need to get my butt in gear and run some errands. We need FOOD and I plan on making some snackage for Ed to enjoy during the race tomorrow.

I'll be working at another location for four days in the coming week, should be good. I offered up my Sunday, but I still get two days off. Unfortunatelly, not the same as Ed's. Oh well. As the work schedule stands, I'll be at my store next week and I have Sunday off. That said, I have a feeling I may be called upon to help elsewhere again. Funny thing is that I've been offered mileage, and I think it'll be 10 miles each way extra. Oh ahhh, an extra 45 bucks. :)

Ed got to watch the truck race and the IROC race last night. I fell asleep. Wanted to watch, but I was too tired. I can't remember the last time I was in bed at nine at night.

The original plans called for going to the fair, but we had freakout boy. He's freakout boy again today-so I guess no fair for us this year. With me working tomorrow, it won't happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously