And the answer is...

The recruiter and I spoke yesterday. He apologized profusely for the experience. I was thanked for taking the time to detail what happened. He also thanked me that my letter was clear and concise, because it was passed up to the VP to handle.

He assured me that it WILL be addressed with the two of them. This was unacceptable, and he said they're kind of off on their own there, so the behavior could have been going on for a while. No applicants had informed them of these issues before. He's calling other applicants that ultimately didn't accept the job there.

I was offered another location, but I think the other propect is looking good, so I told him that there was something else in the works. He asked me to call him if the situation changed.

Professional to the end. Too bad their dealership hadn't been that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously