Random thoughts going through the noggin...

Forgive me for blathering, but hey, I feel like blathering, dammit.

I think SIL Jane's blog should be titled "Jane Says", though I don't know if she's ever heard the Jane's Addiction song. FWIW, I like the song.

Why is it that everybody on My Space insists on putting a song on their blog? Maybe it creates dissonance with the soundtrack in my mind!

Why have I bookmarked more Blogger pages than My Space Pages? Why don't I have any Live Journal pages? (those of you who ARE there don't put anything up in a dog's age, so there's no point in bookmarking it, now is there?)

How long is it going to take to purge upc's and other numbers out of my head? I can tell you my credit card number from Gimbel's (closed in '87) because I had to use it to receive my discount. I can tell you the sku for Myst CD Rom (600300) from Babbage's, and I left there in '96. I can tell you the presale UPCs for the last 10 movies my store has presold and most of the Florida resident ticketing options!

Perhaps this is why I like my cell phone so much-it remembers the numbers, and I won't be reciting Jill's phone number in twenty years. Or Heather's. Or Liz's. Or Joyce's. Donna's, however, are stuck in the noggin and aren't going anywhere. This means you can't move, Donna!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously