Week two of the new job

First off, I did say that I wouldn't be blogging much with the new job. I didn't lie about that!

The first week was spent doing all the prep work, and it was an *early* day. 3 or 3:30 AM. Yep, before dawn. It's a wonder I didn't oversleep, and when Saturday came, sleeping in was 7:30!

This week, I'm running shifts. 7am to whenever. Once the guests come in, you hit the ground running and don't stop until everything is ready for the night team. It's hectic, crazy, fast, and ever changing. Perfect in every way for a hyper person! :) No two days ever are the same. Monotony is the bane of my existence.

More later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously