Signs the Apocalypse is nigh...

Commercials on the air that surely mean the end is near...

Ad comes on with happy peppy music from my youth. The Buzzcocks. It's a nice flashback to the 80's and clubbing at Spize, Spit, Malibu and Shout...except the music is being used for a FRIGGIN AARP commercial. Uh uh, got a while to be eligible for that !

Speaking of money, one of the car companies has been Spinal Tapped. They are using "Gimme Some Money" and each time I hear it, I picture Michael McKean like he appeared in the movie, in a suit and a Beatleseque mop top, singing ever so jauntily.

So, are they desperate for money, or is the end near? You tell me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously