Tired

I'm just annoyed today, and in a pissy mood.

Tired of waiting for this leg to heal. I'm tired of not being able to take any time off to let it heal properly. Tired of holding everything together. Tired of having to tell others to do things that they should know enough to do themselves.

I have to find energy to pack, to find a place to live and then move. Moving sucks. I hate it and I thought I'd never do it ever again. However, things being what they are, my efforts aren't enough to keep this house we live in. We can't afford it on my salary.

Hope I can find a place to rent somewhere in the attendance area of the school the boys currently attend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously