My favorite Disney commercial

It's great when you find old favorites on you tube. Here's one of mine.


We had it on laserdisc at the stores and without fail, every one of the CMs would drop everything to watch the "Magic Happens" commercials. We all adored this one and thought it was so sweet.

A few months later, one of my coworkers comes in to work and says "She doesn't marry him". NO! We were all in shock. She said "She's having a baby with some guy in the GE 4D Ultrasound commercial." This was all reported in deadpan. A very funny memory, as if there's some sort of commercial world relationship stuff going on!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had never seen that one before. It made me completely tear up. And I would totally say something like "He got me a shoe."

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously