A diversion for you...

After several eleven and twelve hour days, I'm having a hard time coming up with witty stuff to write about. I could bore you with the minutiae of my job, but I won't do that. We've been very fortunate in that the best of the bunch from stores around the country are here to help us and share their knowledge.

I was helping a young woman last night, backed off for a moment to allow her to fill out a contest entry (which really didn't need my help) and the next thing you know, a colleague was there making goo goo faces at the woman's baby. I thought she just had baby lust. No, she horned in on the customer I'd just spent ten minutes qualifying. Later, the woman came back to me with a question "since you've been so helpful" and I was shot the look of death. Whatever.

So, as I said, I'm going to give you a diversion for when the blog isn't meeting your internet surfing needs. Ed's playing it right now. It's from a website in Spain. You don't need to read Espanol to play it, but I'll explain a little so you don't make the same beginner's mistakes I did.

For an addicting game, click here!

The purpose of the game is to clear the board of all the bubbles (though they look like Spree candies to me. To clear bubbles, aim the bubble in the shooter at the ones above. Three or more touching bubbles get 'popped'.

The bubble furthest to the right is the one you're shooting, and the one to the left is the next color to be in the 'gun'. If you don't pop any bubbles with a shot, your reserve of 'misses' goes down by one. When you don't have any reserves left, the board moves down one or more rows and adds more bubbles. Clear the board and you win!

Comments

Mike Golch said…
I have worked with a couple of jerks like this and yes you do give them enough rope they will.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously