What's For Dinner Wednesday

In an effort to be different (again), here's my offering on the picture and Wednesday front.

Jane made Ed one of the most talked about meals from his youth: Bacon Rings:

They are made from homemade stuffing, wrapped in bacon and then baked until the bottoms get hard and crisp.

He loves them, but of course, this is his comfort food. I'd probably make them radically different. Until recently, my favorite comfort meal from my youth left him yawning. Now I make it from scratch and I think it's become one of his favorites.

It just makes me wonder what each of the boys will claim as the comfort food of their youth!

Comments

Grandy said…
They look de-lish!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously