Wiped Out

It was a VERY long day today at work. We unloaded four trucks and spent 11 hours working, working and then working some more. I forgot about this part of a new store opening, because it'd been a while since I've done an opening like this. I did a ton of them with Bath and Body Works, but that's ten years ago now

All afternoon, while dealing with the heat of the truck and the fatigue, I kept saying I was going to go over and enjoy the pool at Jane and Mom's. I'm sore and the leg is complaining. However, I sat down on the couch and I just don't want to get up. Not even to go soak in the tub.

Tomorrow, we only have one truck. Thank God, because I am not used to this truck thing on such a grand scale.

I'm even too tired to go and get some lovely beverages. Some Southern Comfort would go down nicely right now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, southern comfort does sound good. Teehee.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously