If I'd Bothered to Go To Mandy's Blog First

I would have realized that there was a MeMe, ripe for fulfilling my Blog 365 posting requirements. Speaking of which, I'm past the halfway point on that, and have blogged for 8 months straight without stopping. I don't think I'll know how to take a day off when this is all said and done!

Enough about that, Mandy had the perfect meme for me, lol. Considering that we 'met' on a Disney site, it makes sense that it's a Disney Meme.

Character: MaryPoppins
WDW Park: Epcot
WDW Month: October. Food and Wine is the best.
Land: Tomorrowland (especially if it's a combo of WDW and DL)
Epcot Country: France
Rides/Classic: Pirates of the Carribean
New: Expedition Everest
Boat: Pirates
Roller Coaster: California Screamin' (though I think it's different from what I experienced)
Show: Impressions De France
3-D: Philharmagic
Parade: Boo To You
Restaurant: 'Ohana
Character Meal: Garden Grill
Food/breakfast: Tonga Toast and a Kona French Press @ Kona Cafe
Lunch: Ribs at Flame Tree BBQ in AK
Dinner: 'Ohana, runners up Steak at Le Cellier or California Grill, Buffet at Biergarten
Snack: Mousse at France
Smell: Main Street Bakery
Resort: Polynesian Resort
Sound: The oboe/synth music in the Future World Plaza at Epcot
Song: IllumiNations, "We Go On"
Movie/ Animated Short: Luxo Junior (yeah, Pixar, but released by Disney)
Classic: Mary Poppins
Animated Feature: Beauty and the Beast
Sci-Fi: Tron
Adventure: 20,000 Leagues
Computer Animated: The Incredibles
Moment: Standing in front of the partners statue taking a picture of my boys while 36" of snow got dumped in front of our house back in Maryland. That was the day that we decided to move to Florida. See? They're wearing shorts!Disney Park: Epcot
Pin: LE CM Nametag "Walt"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously