Borrowing an Idea

This may be a brilliant idea, or it may fail miserably. If it does, at least I tried.

Many of the bloggers I follow have, at one time or another, opened up the comments to questions from their fair readers. I just saw it on LouCeel's blog (pointed to it by Joyce, who has become a blog addict!) and realized, hey, I've never done THAT before.

Granted, most of my life is an open book on here, but there are things I don't blog about. Still, I'm sure you have questions that I've never addressed or perhaps, something that will become blog fodder if it requires a long essay type answer.

So, wonderful readers, the floor is open. What have you been wondering about Suzanne that I have yet to answer? Now is the time to pose YOUR questions! Ask away, and you may just get the answer (then regret even asking).

I do reserve the right to answer your question privately if I don't feel comfortable answering it on here!

Thanks to all of you who've inspired today's topic...

Comments

Joyce-Anne said…
In a sense, I feel responsible for this. Hmm, I'm going to have to think of a good question for you.
Grandy said…
Hey, you're changing up the look of your site. Looks good. Gonna call goofy girl? ;)

Joyce-anne is a kick a$$ addict. :)

Ok...on to my question...
If you could re-do anything from your past, what would it be? and... Would you do it differently?

Does that count as 2 questions? Oh well. ;)
Unknown said…
Joyce, I suspect you and Donna probably will come up with the tough ones!

Grandy, I'm considering call Goofy Girl when I've got the moolah. This change came about because the template I was using bolluxed up when I embedded some You Tube clips.

I'll take those questions. It's sorta kinda one, but I think I get your intentions with the second. Keep watching this blog...
Unknown said…
Actually, I've seen the idea around on the Internet before, I just don't know who to attribute it to.

Thank you for coming by - and I hope you come back.
Anonymous said…
Okay - J and I were talking and she mentioned this post. She liked my question, but it's mine so she can't have it. :p

...if you could spend time with someone you've never met (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Anonymous said…
I've got one! How did your love of Disney start and what keeps it going?
- Doreen in PA

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously