Cut and Color

Afternoon hair cut and home dye job:
The coloring job.

The cut.
I'm happy with this stylist. I went to see her a week before I lost the job and she did a great job with the parameter I gave her (no blow drying and I am styling challenged). I went back and said I want to let it grow out, but it drives me crazy when my hair is in my face. She did perfectly.

NOTE**GAH! Don't take pictures of yourself in yellow rooms! It does weird things to your looks!**
This time, I remembered to get her card. Renee, I'll be back.

Comments

Jess said…
Beautiful! Really, really nice!
Unknown said…
Thanks! I'm happy I found a hair dresser I like.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously