A Tip

If you've got a child who loathes showering or bathing, here's what is working.

I've got a iPod speaker shelf I got from Pottery Barn. (Clearance 20 bucks, woohoo). I usually use it for when I soak in the tub. Tonight, Gameboy came out of his room with his Nano and asked if we'd hook it up for him.

His needed to be charged, but the better part of his library is on my iPod. So we hooked mine up to the speakers. He's been in he tub for almost an hour, humming along with the Star Wars Trilogy soundtrack.

John Williams is the man, indeed. He keeps my kid in the tub!

Comments

hey, whatever works...
ligirl said…
Genius!!!
Joyce-Anne said…
I'm with Songbird...whatever works!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously