What's For Dinner Wednesday

What do you get when you have a coffee for breakfast a coffee for lunch and don't eat dinner until 7pm? A very jittery Suzanne!

I didn't mean to skip meals, but my appetite is still a little out of whack from being sick last week. The job interview went very well-and very long, so I ended up heading home after 4pm without stopping for lunch.

The plan for today was to make General Tsao's Chicken. I stopped at the asian market near where I had my interview, and thought I had a couple of neccessary ingredients. Then I got home and surprise, I didn't.

At that point, I was too hungry to whip up something I haven't featured in WFDW before. This means you see three views of the same meal!

Mine, a nice cold salad that was enjoyed with chunks of warm fried chicken and honey mustard dressing:

Chef Jr's, chicken dippers with honey mustard and a salad with bleu cheese dressing:

And Gameboy, with the pleasant surprise thousand island dressing and chicken tenders! (he hates pickles, so I am confused that he'll inhale thousand island!)

In my travels tomorrow, I'll get the remaining ingredients when I go by the market tomorrow and will give it another attempt on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously