Tasty Thursdays-Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

This week over at MomDot, my Tasty Thursdays column features two warm your belly chicken meals.

If you like Outback Steakhouse's Alice Springs Chicken, here's a good variation. Theirs is grilled, this one in baked. There's uses mushrooms, mine uses onions. Other than that, the dish is the same.

You've heard me mention Paprikash many times here. I love the stuff. What's not to love about Chicken and Onions? The recipe is over at my favorite mom blog site.

Any recipes you'd like to see? Let me know and I'll work on putting them up!

Comments

I want the recipe for Steak and Shake's chili! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously