I'm Honored As a Stalker

Grandy over at Functional Schmunctional has been a regular read of mine since last year's NaBloPoMo She's always funny and just a cool person to be hanging around with in the Blogosphere.

Grandy is a Success Story, which she shared with her audience last week. We all knew that Grandy is a diabetic (something she wrote about on World Diabetes Day ). Grandy does not sit down quietly and allow the disease to conquer her. No, she's a fighter. One that fights with humor.

So, why am I telling you all this about Grandy? Well, because if you're not already reading her blog, you should be. The cure for a crappy day is some good laughs, and she should be a stop on your 'get rid of my crappy day' tour.

Also, because she honored me with her Sunday Stalker Spotlight . This is her way of honoring her loyal readers and to get us all to check out some new blogs, too. (and comment. Heavy on the comment, please. We bloggy types can NEVER get enough of those!)

So go on over to Grandy's, settle in and enjoy the laughs that she has in store. You'll be glad you did.

I know I am!

(and without noticing, 1100 crept up on me!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on being Grandy's stalker this week!
Suzanne said…
Betty, Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you've enjoyed.

Vixen, thanks! I expect we'll see you in that spotlight, too.
Jessi said…
Grandy is amazing. I'm stopping by from over there because hey, if you two are stalking each other, I should be stalking both of you!
Joyce-Anne said…
I found Grandy through you, but you already knew that. :) Have a great day. Btw, I loved the spotlight.
Grandy said…
Thanks for your kind words lovely mama!! I loved your interview!! :) I'm really enjoying the feature because my stalkers ROCK!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously