Irony

So, I'm about to put stuff up on Craig's List to pay the rent.

I've applied for numerous jobs, have had no calls except for last week's interview (that won't notify me until September for an October start.) I'm getting the 'thanks, but no thanks emails', if anything.

My phone rings. I don't recognize the area code as being A. friend or family or B. local, so I let it ring through to voice mail.

It's some company looking for money. Do I have a clue? No. Why?

I think the person is reading a phonetic guide on what to say on these phone calls.

No wonder I can't find a job, my mastery of English is too expensive for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously