I Won an Award!

One of the lovely ladies vying for that $500 Wal Mart gift card has honored me with the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thanks, Baba, especially since I've been running around all day and didn't get to a blog post until now. LOL!



There are a few rules for receiving the award:
1. Place the logo on the blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated the blog for this award.
3. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
4. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
6. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

It's a good thing it's not seven things you don't already know about me, otherwise, I'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel! Instead, things that people find interesting!

1. I'm a lefty and both my boys are left handed, too. It makes it us very unusual around the dinner table and will make it interesting if Ed teaches either one to play guitar.

2. If you tell me your birthday, it will usually stick in my head and I'll remind people it's your birthday. That doesn't work with reading it, the person has to tell me. The best was when I'd call my old boss up in Virginia to remind her to wish William, the most awesome UPS driver who delivered to the mall, a happy birthday each year after I moved!

3. I like peas, but not pea soup. I love olive oil, but not olives. Don't offer me eggs in a form that I can tell they're eggs, but it's hard to bake without them.

4. Hi, my name is Suzanne and I have a magic marker obsession. There's a tub in my bedroom with probably 100 markers and there would be more if I had my way. Life is meant to be colorful, right?

5. I'm living a dream right now, in that I'm back in college. If I had my way, I'd be a student forever. The classes so far have just spurred me to read far more than I am required for each subject.

6. I am horrible at most sports, but back in the day, I was a cut throat deck hockey player. I was also a pretty good soccer player. Those days are gone.

7. When we were trying to find similarities in my counseling class, one person asked how many of us were the oldest, youngest, then middle. I had to explain that I'm an oldest and a middle. This meant I had different attitudes from the parents when I'd ask to do something. (all else fails, ask Mom-then borrow the money from Dad and tell him Mom already said yes!)

Let's see, who do I tag? I need a moment to figure that one out. Okay, I pick...

1 Joyce-because she's been strangely light on the MeMe front, is deserving of an award and especially now that two of the three kids are back in school, actually has TIME to blog again.
2. Songbird, because she's become a really good friend that I've never met in person. It'll happen. I find it cool that she's taken so well to this blogging thing.
3. Wobin-I love it when she writes something new, worry when she doesn't and wish she still lived here in Florida.
4. Grandy-One of the best things that came out of NaBloPoMo is meeting this lovely lady via her blog. She has such a great sense of humor.
5. LouCeeL-Joyce pointed me towards Lou's blog, and he is a true renaissance man. One of the bummers of not getting to Chicago for BlogHer is that I didn't get to meet him and get one of those world famous hugs. Next year, right?
6.Vixen-I don't check in on this wonderful lady nearly as much as I should, but she's another sweetie who handles life's lemons with grace and class.
7. YOU! If you're a blogger, you are hereby awarded this because consistently blogging? It's work, and I appreciate it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously