What's For Dinner Wednesday

A few months back, Chef came up with his idea of a good sandwich. He started with asiago cheese bread, slathered on honey mustard dressing, added applewood smoked ham and cheddar cheese, then grilled them.

These panini's have been a family favorite ever since. Tonight, the boys asked for pizza, but we also had some last night. I decided that I was having panini instead.

The only thing I altered from Chef's 'recipe' was that I used sourdough bread in place of the asigo. It was a good replacement. I fully expect Ed to ask me to make some when he gets home from work in an hour...

Comments

ligirl said…
Gosh, that looks good! My compliments to the "Chef"!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously