What's For Dinner Wednesday

Tonight's dinner was really yummy. I cheated and bought a rotisserie chicken from Sam's club, but I paired it with rosemary roasted potatoes and made a pan gravy from the drippings in the container with the bird. Then I added a salad.

Unfortunately, I sent Chef over to Jane's with her dinner and he called to tell me she wasn't answering the door. A few panicked minutes later, a check of the house and a phone call later (wonder how I memorized the hospital's number?) and I found her in the hospital.

If I had arrived at the hospital a few minutes sooner, the picture would have been Jane's Mexican Mystery Meal. She says it is good, but she started drooling at the picture of what dinner should have been tonight.

I am charged with making it for her when she gets home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously