Procrastination, Thy Name Is Suzanne

I can't sleep.

Why? Probably because my head is swimming with all sorts of stuff. Stuff like:

*Nonverbal communication strategies and Asperger's Syndrome (the paper I need to write for class tonight)
*Denial of Service Attacks (the group Wiki project for another class that is due Saturday, but I set the internal group deadline for today)
*The Powerpoint presentation I want to tweak for another class
*The chapter I really wanted to read before tonight's class
*The surgery that's in 9 days (AAAACCCCKKKK)
*The freezer that really doesn't have room for twelve frozen meals from the meal prep place
*The letter I need to write to one of Ed's mom's creditors
*The copy of last year's taxes I need for Game Teen's meds
*The scout project Game Teen signed up for that happens to be three days after surgery
*The house that needs to be cleaned prior to surgery
*The assisted living places we need to look at SOON because Jane needs to make a decision
*The physical therapy appointment that I would love to skip, but shouldn't
*The application for an on campus job I really need to submit NOW
*The textbooks for next semester that I want to track down to get a jump on reading
*The Spanish class that only has one slot left and I need a cross enrollment form to get it (so I don't take a foreign language online)
*The Psych lab that's due Wednesday, but I haven't even formulated what to do


I'm part way through most of the school stuff and figured I better get some sleep so the words would flow better. Besides, I write better under deadlines, anyway. The other stuff combined with that conspired against me instead and now it's 4am and I'll probably bang out the Asperger's paper before I take Game Teen to the bus stop.

Hey, at least I got one thing done prior to writing this post. Jessica and I have pretty much sewn up our A in the Counseling Skills class, but we made a kick butt show board, scrapbook and Powerpoint of our service project. I felt the scrapbook needed a summary of what we did and why-and that's done.

For the most part, the school stuff will be mostly done by Wednesday night. I will have to edit the group project and make sure all members do their 8 pages (2500 words, 24 paragraphs-whichever way seems less intimidating) and then read three chapters over and over until Monday night's Research final.

In the home stretch...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously