Surgery Date

The past week and a half, I've been calling my doctor's office to find out when I'll be having surgery. It was an exercise in frustration. No amount of explaining why I wanted to know and get things in order seemed to help.

Ed needs two weeks notice to request a day off
I already had an appointment on the books for December 11th that my doctor said to keep as a 'post op appointment.'
My classes start back up on January 7th, and I wanted the all clear to drive before then.
I needed to know if I had to make arrangements to get to the hospital or home if Ed was stuck working.

If you haven't noticed, I thrive on planning what I can. Not knowing something that I need to know drives me batty. So, in an effort to plan, the doctor's office got a daily phone call. Well, the word finally came back. My surgery is scheduled for December 8th. Ed is off from work. (Minor miracle). I have an overnight stay, and I'm hoping they kick me out early on the 9th, because Ed does not have that day off.

At least I booked the session for the meal prep place before surgery and will have a freezer full of back and serve meals to feed us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously