Counting Down

A week before surgery, and there are things that I have to be aware of, thanks to my lovely medical history. The clotting disorder means I cannot take any analgesics except Tylenol for pain. Too bad the stuff doesn't work very well for me.

And I have a constant dull headache.

And I've had two days of physical therapy that has had some pretty intensive massage, too. While the massage is really nice, it's deep tissue work that leaves me achy and sore once completed. I woke up this morning and felt benefit from yesterday's session-I'm hoping today's discomfort means I'll feel even better tomorrow.

Then, if I remember it correctly, I have to switch to a liquid diet on Saturday, and only clear liquids 24 hours before surgery.

My apologies in advance if I start to get crabby...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously