What's For Dinner Wednesday

We went to the market today to get some meat for dinner. Everything was frozen at home, and well, I wanted something easy after dealing with paperwork today.

Hmmm, sale ground beef. Ed thought Hamburger Helper and I knew I wanted taco salad. Save the Hamburger Helper for a night I'm not home, guys. I realized that this was probably one of the first things I started making as a teen that wasn't from one of Mom's recipes.

The thing I do a little differently when I make it is that I use the appropriate amount of taco seasoning, then add about a half cup of medium salsa, a teaspoon of cayenne pepper, garlic and onion powders. Assemble the ingredients per each person's likes and instantly, everyone wants seconds.

Bummer, because I was hoping for some leftovers tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously