Fun With Mad Libs Junior

Mad Libs. The staple of family road trips. You remember them, right? One person had the booklet, and asked the other people for adjectives, nouns, a person name, places and verbs to create funny stories.

Some were hilarious, some not as funny-but we'd keep buying them, wouldn't we?

Well, tonight, I took the boys to Wendy's for dinner before I had to head to campus. Game Teen, as always, ordered a kid's meal. This time, it had Mad Libs Junior. Instead of asking for parts of speech, it gives you a list of appropriate answers for each blank and you have to pick one. The picture illustrates here:


If you can't read it, It says "For my birthday, Mom and Dad bought me a pet ___________. He is so cute that I named him ____________." See if you can guess which family member answered this in which way.

Mom and Dad bought me a pet dolphin. He is so cute that I named him Happy.

Mom and Dad bought me a pet turnip. He is so cute that I named him Stinky.

Mom and Dad bought me an pet octopus. He is so cute that I named him Dinner. (yes, one of us couldn't choose from the list).

And from there, it went to jokes about "Did they buy it as a pet or for us to eat?" "How long before it's a Pentapus? Tripus? We give up and call it Bob?"

Yes, my kids are warped.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously