Motivated

My W2 arrived today.

In 15 minutes, I had the tax return done and filed. Fifteen minutes after that, the FAFSA was submitted and both schools I am currently attending will get copies of the report. An hour later, five scholarships I qualify for are in the works-I just need to get the emails sent out to the professors who will complete recommendations.

Once again, an essay is involved, but that doesn't really phase me anymore.

In a sense, I can relax. The difference this year is that I am not done for the year with all these forms. No, in six months, it starts all over again for graduate school. What a concept. If you'd told me two years ago that I would be sitting here now, trying to get my ducks in a row to make it happen, I would have told you that you were nuts.

Amazing what some motivation will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously