My New Wheels

This month, many of my friends are escaping the frozen tundras of the north (well, the DC and NYC areas) and are heading to the Mouse's house.

Today, the visitors in Florida so infrequently vist, that I had to head over: my old boss from Disney was at the Magic Kingdom. The few hours I spent over there were full of laughter.

We hit the highlights. Elaine's best friend saw these while we were on the TTA and we made it the next stop. I like a ride in a convertible at night.


I had to give it back.

It would be interesting trying to drive that thing home down I-4!

Comments

LOL, looks like fun!
Unknown said…
Nice ride. All flash lookin' and stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously