Bombing a Test and Not Bombing a Test

I got a C on a test.

It really was bugging me that due to a delay in grading, then a canceled class, I couldn't find out what I did wrong. The material came to me easily, enough so that I was explaining it to classmates in another class in a way that they understood for the test in that class.

Tonight, at the end of the class, we got the papers back. Yes, I understood the concepts, and I had the correct answers. However, I didn't show all the work, so I got half the credit.

I'm mad at myself for not showing work, but relieved that it wasn't a case of me thinking I understood the materials and really did not. It's been seventeen years since that last math class, I kind of forgot about showing all work. Ugh.

At least I know for next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously