"I Didn't See You"

Part the first:

The fuse box I had replaced the first day of school (to the tune of 450 bucks) that decided it was not going to work more than three months and 14 days that made for an interesting ride home from Tampa today.

Part the second:

While I was waiting for the tow truck to arrive, the ding that some girl who worked in the restaurant my car died in front of put into my car after walking right by it with me saying "I hope I'm not blocking anyone" without looking out the back of her car at mine, and proceeded to say "I didn't see you there!" and thinking she was just going to drive away...

The nasty migraine is NOT happy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously