Look Alikes

Today, someone in the house was playing a video game I'd never seen before, Little Big Planet. It looks pretty good, graphics are good, but the character he was playing as looked strangely familiar. This is a black and white image I found online:

It brought me back to a show the child liked a few years back, one whose theme song got changed by me to "I'm just a kid who's four, each day I whine some more, I'm an annoying bore, I'm Caillou." The only part of that show that was tolerable was the section with the puppets of Gilbert the Cat and Rexy the dragon and this character from that game looked like Rexy:

Get the cute character without the whiny kid? Sign me up.



Comments

TheMousesHouse said…
Little big planet is awesome :) Brian & I have it on both the PS3 and the PSP. Lots of fun, cool music and interesting levels.
Suzanne said…
It looks pretty cool from the few minutes of it I saw. No playing video games for a week, though...

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously