Remember How I Said the Rest of the Semester Would Be Easy?

I lied.

I forgot that I have a paper due tomorrow, a test that opens Monday, a test Wednesday and a test Thursday. I'm not worried about two, but one (Psych of Learning) needs a lot of study time to keep the B I am getting in that class.

Yes, two B's this semester. Most people would be thrilled with 2 A's and two B's. I'm disappointed, because I know it's the worst semester I've turned in. Then again, my biology professor said that 4 classes in the summer is the same workload as six classes during the fall and spring semesters.

After Thursday, I'll just have two weeks of the Spanish class and nothing else.

It will seem like a breeze in comparison!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously