Recovering From Vacation

Usually, I need a day or two to recover from a day at a theme park, but I probably need more than that to recover from a vacation. Too bad three of us have school on Monday, because it means what should be a day to rest instead became a day of running around for various school items.

Some highlights of the trip:
*Spending lots of time with my sister Giggles and her family. The cousins sure enjoy getting to play together
*Going to Manhattan for a day, then visiting the Museum of Natural History
*Chef got his requested Dim Sum meal in Chinatown
*Enjoying some delicacies we can't get here in Florida
*Spending the day with Donna on the way home

Pictures and recap to come soon-hopefully tomorrow.

Alas, the pounding head is preventing me from doing the recap tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously