Todos mis amores

It's crunch time.

I'm working on the first exam for Spanish 3. It's a power point presentation that will be accompanied by me speaking to the class. In it, I'm supposed to talk about tres o cuatro personas famosas. One of the people I talk about must be a spanish speaker.

As soon as I got the assignment, I knew who I wanted to do my presentation about:

Tom Cruise (he of crazy, couch jumping insanity)
Penelope Cruz (the native Spanish speaker who was wise to leave him in the rear-view mirror)
Katie Holmes (the kool aid drinker)
Suri Cruise (the love child who may or may not be Tom's and is overly pampered)

So, I had to come up with a title for this thing and at first, I thought "Todos los amores." Then I realized that didn't work, since he was married to Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman, too, and has two other children, Isabella and Connor.

So I changed it, with strike through and all.

Now, it's "Algunos de mis amores."

Let's hope it turns out as well as I visualized for weeks!


Comments

Meghan said…
I can't wait to see this! Lol

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously