A Spotlight on My Stupid Leg (trademark pending)

Tomorrow, I visit the vascular surgeon.

There have been changes in my ankle that are NOT good. The scars have changed in appearance and now the ankle has flaky, dry patches-just like it did about a month before I had two huge ulcers on it.

I'd left the message over a week ago and got the call back Saturday that they wanted to look at it. Since I left the message, I've had intermittent stinging sensations-just like last time.

I hope I'm wrong, but I know my body. The signs are pointing towards something I've experienced before.

Tomorrow, we'll see if the doctor agrees.

Comments

Unknown said…
Fingers crossed. A prayer for good health uttered on your behalf.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously