Ringing in the New Year

Yesterday, I reminded a FB friend about his informative Tweets a few years ago about the proper undergarments to ring in the new year. This piqued the interest of another of his friends and seeing that we had about 15 friends in common, she sent me a friend request. She also asked a question:

What's the deal with the yellow underwear?
I sent her the link and I got the coolest complement, in that she said she was laminating it and putting that post up on her mantle.

However, as it is nearly New Year's Eve, you may be considering the things you desire in the coming year. To refresh your memory, yellow underwear is good for financial prosperity, red for romance, and black is very bad.

Plan your undergarments accordingly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously