Saved by the Bell

This morning, I had a large presentation for Spanish about the videos from "Spain...on the Road Again" I had to write 60 sentences en espaƱol, speak another 60 or so off the cuff and it's worth 200 points.

The instructions had this information, but just on the rubric. As a result, I was about 12 sentences short. Oops.

However, I was the only one to present today, because the other students were unclear on what day they were supposed to do theirs. We chose these dates over a month ago and I honestly didn't remember that we'd chosen dates, either. So, I was the only one to present.

However, I was about four slides in and time ran out on the day. Profesora asked me if I would finish mine Thursday.

Good, now I can add those twelve sentences!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously