This Evening's Presentation Has Been Pre-Empted

The plan: Chicken Paprikash, because my friend Ang posted this on Facebook the other day:

This scene is responsible for me tracking down a recipe for Chicken Paprikash when the movie first appeared. Of course, since she posted the clip, I wanted some. Fortunately, one child loves it, the other will eat the chicken and the egg noodles if I am thorough in removing the onions from his portion.

Instead, Chiari had other plans. After two days of low grade thudding, the throbbing announced it was there to do battle. I challenged it with a Facebook status that must have stepped up the efforts in my head. End result: Chiari 2, Suzanne 0.

So, it'll be Thursday night's dinner. Perhaps I might even add the Pecan pie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously