Almuerzo al Fresco

The stupid printer issues I mentioned the other day presented a huge problem for me. Tonight, I had to turn in a hard copy of that Photoshop project, printed in the .psd format. Despite all the efforts of troubleshooting, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, the printer has not recognized the network. (There is nothing anywhere on the HP site to correct a missing printer IP issue).

So, the document needed to be printed, what do I do? Drive over to the Poly campus, right? It was lunch time, and I decided that lunch should be from my favorite Taqueria truck. Quesadilla carnitas con salsa verde.


It sure softened the blow after I realized that the computer lab on that campus is not equipped to print .psd files.

(FedEx office came to the rescue.)

I'm going to have to find reasons to head over to that campus more often, because that Taqueria is sooooo good!

Comments

Meghan said…
You can always come over my house to print, but I don't know if I'd be able to print that file type. Wouldn't hurt to give it a try though! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously