All That Work for This?

I spent six hours yesterday with Flash drawing objects to make this:

I used the wrong drawing mode, and I couldn't 'union' the components. Heck, it doesn't even show the fill color unless I deselect everything. Frustrated, I packed it in about 2am, vowing to start fresh in the morning. Then, my concept for this assignment changed completely. Funny how that seems to happen a lot with this class-I struggle with an idea for a while, then right down to crunch time, another idea comes along that makes a ton more sense.

Tonight, the project is due, so I decided to look at the uploads of my classmates. Not one utilized a drawing object at all. Instead, the new concept I have seems to fit right in with their submissions. Even better, it's a heck of a lot easier.

Plus, the new idea is something that the school's website can use more than the original plan.

Guess I should get back to work, but the stress level on this thing dropped dramatically-all because of that butterfly up there.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously