So, I Have One A Sewn Up

I got back my Psych term paper tonight, along with a bonus essay that could wipe out a lower grade on any previous essay. What this means is that I now have an overall average of 95 with all but two assignments turned in. One is a recap of the semester and what I gained from the class, the other is a case study that is very straightforward.

So, yay, I definitely have one A. As soon as I turn in the last two assignments for my online class, that's pretty much a lock, too.

The third class, well, I'm still not sure. At this point, I think it will be a B, but I could pull it out with these last few projects and get an A.

For my first semester of grad school.

I'm pretty happy right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously