Another One Down

Another semester, that is.

I turned in a 19 page research proposal and took a final this evening. Other than some mini quizzes in one class and a discussion board post in the other, I am done.

I learned:
1. That three classes and a part time job is a recipe for disaster.
2. That in one year, there has been no more empirical research in the topic that is the closest to my planned research, which means that I can argue that I need to do this research.
3. That reading all ten research studies again puts me in a good position to do the literature review legwork now will make it easier to just refine things when the time comes.
4. That I need a vacation.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, because I don't need to be to work until the afternoon. Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously