Vacation!

My boss asked everyone to take their vacations before August began. When I broached the subject to Ed, he said he'd rather wait until fall. Then, a couple of weeks ago, he changed his mind and wanted to go.

After running around and handling other people's things for so long, he wanted a week to relax and not do very much. So here we are:


Before he and I were a couple, he'd vacationed here several times. We stayed here on our honeymoon and after our first Disney vacation after a sleepless night with a not-quite two year old with a double ear infection. It's probably one of the few towns he's never lived in that he knows very, very, well. Relaxation is very easy for him to accomplish here.

And the rest of us are only too happy to comply.

Good thing I'm loaded up with sunscreen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously