Hmph!

I've spent the weekend grilling and the fruits of my labor are pretty darn good.

So why is it that the kids asked for Burger King for dinner? (In a word-yuck!) Of all the fast food chains, they've got a hankering for the one I don't like, probably because early in my pregnancy with Chef, it was the only fast food place on my side of one of the five largest malls in the US. I had way too many Whopper juniors on my half hour lunch break.

Someday, they'll be responsible for their own meals and miss the days when mom has things like pulled pork and pig pucker sauce in the fridge. It'll sound better than those BK burgers...

***and I think I HATE the new Blogger posting interface. My paragraphs became one big text block. Adding HTML coding to hopefully fix it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously