Nigel Tufnel Day

At 11:11pm on 11/11/11, Chef concluded his premiere viewing of "This is Spıṅal Tap", and as we'd hoped, he found the movie very funny.

However, one of the funniest scenes, the infamous 'but these go to eleven' that inspired naming today as Nigel Tufnel day produced something else: my list of eleven songs that I like to play at eleven.

*Disclaimer-I could probably use about 50 songs, so take this list as eleven for this moment in time.*

Baba O'Riley, The Who


Red Barchetta, Rush

(though to be honest, Camera Eye is the one that gets played at 11 most often)

All Star, Smashmouth


Rock Lobster, B52's


Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen


What I Like About You, The Romantics


It's the End of the World As We Know It (and I Feel Fine), R.E.M.


Don't Fear the Reaper, Blue Oyster Cult


Dream Weaver, Gary Wright


Saturday in the Park, Chicago


Life's Been Good, Joe Walsh


How about you? Which songs do you thing MUST be played at 11?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously