OPI Gelcolor, Ink

Based on the quantity of people visiting me for info about the OPI Gelcolor product, I decided to skip my usual every other manicure of CND Shellac's Hotski to Tchotchke and go for another round of the OPI Gelcolor manicure.

I really wasn't as impressed with the Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not, based on the Day 14 appearance:
My nail tech, Katie, does a great job with tipping my nails, and I've never had them look as worn down as this manicure does. Even on the CND Shellac manicures that went three weeks, this did not happen.

Katie picked up more of the colors (supply has been an issue on some of the OPI colors), and I opted for Ink. If I'd known she had Suzi says Feng Shui, that would have been my choice.




This is a deep indigo with a prominent small metallic flake in it. It's very striking, especially in sunlight.

OPI has excellent colors, I'm just hoping this one wears better than the previous two rounds...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously