This is the Year

We leave the country!

Well, technically, Ed and I each have barely dipped our toes into Canada, but visiting Niagara Falls hardly counts as foreign travel, not when there is so much of our neighbor to the north to explore. Someday (in the summer, mind you), we'll do some traveling up there.

No, this time around we need passports and we'll be heading someplace warmer. I work for a secret shopping firm and they've approached me about doing this. Most of my shops for the second half of 2011 covered the taxes and fees not already covered by the company engaging our services.

If all goes well, Spring Break will be spent with our toes in the sand and me taking pictures of amazing blue waters...

Comments

ligirl said…
I know I'm not on Facebook anymore, but can I "like" this?

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously