Get Two of Us Together, and Inspiration Strikes

Today, I shot a video interview of a friend for my Digital Video class. In it, I was supposed to ask why she chose USF, what her major is, favorite professor and what makes USF different than other schools she's attended.

The interview was with a friend who has been equally passionate about the USF Poly experience, opposed to separating the school from the USF system and well, that was conveyed in this interview. I'm honestly looking forward to editing the piece together Monday night (after I get my sale copy of Premiere Elements, that is).

Then she commented "we should do more of these interviews with ALL the students we can rally, post them on your blog and on You Tube! The media's not talking to us, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take matters into our own hands!"

I have to admit, it makes a lot of sense.

So, it looks like my lighting equipment will get a workout, my video skills at a A/B camera setup will be put to good use and I may have some interviews to share soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously