OPI Gelcolor, Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow

My original plans were to have this color on my fingers for St. Patty's day, so this manicure was going to be something else. However, the quantity of my USF Bulls green gear I'll be wearing over the next two weeks in support of my beleaguered alma mater, it made sense to go with the green now.



I will add more pictures once I charge the Nikon.

This is a tricky color. It is such a dark green that it looks like black in most low light situations. It was tough to photograph it in such a way that you can see that it is green. If I want an understated green, this is it. Otherwise, I will probably opt to do the Shellac Iced Coral over Black Pool layering effect again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously